MULTISCOPE KENYA Gravity Assisted Community Water Supply Scheme (MKCOWASS)
The project aims to avail clean portable water
to communities through gravity assisted supply system in Kericho, Bomet and Nandi counties. This will improve sanitation and reduce waterborne diseases in the target counties. The schemes are based on springs on higher grounds. These candidate springs are being identified by the Community Based Organizations who are MULTISCOPE KENYA members with the assistance of beneficiary communities.
MULTISCOPE KENYA Small Scale Crop Value Addition and Marketing Project (MKVAMP)
The project aims at establishing a value and marketing chain for small scale horticultural and grain crops. This will help raise the income of farmers thus boosting the war on poverty and unemployment. The project targets Transzoia, Kericho and Uasin Gishu counties.
MULTISCOPE KENYA Environment and Land Care Project (MKELAC)
MULTISCOPE KENYA has noted that there is tremendous pressure on the land resource base across the former Riftvalley province. This is because of increased population and land subdivisions to small uneconomical parcels. This project aims at encouraging farmers to operate land within its carrying capacities. The project is targeted at counties bordering the Mau Forest Complex namely Kericho, Bomet, Narok and Nakuru.
- MULTISCOPE KENYA Education for All Support Project (MKEAP)
- MULTISCOPE KENYA Governance and Accountability Project (MKGAP)
- MULTISCOPE KENYA Youth Empowerment Project (MKYEP)
- MULTISCOPE KENYA Women Empowerment Project (MKWEP)
- MULTISCOPE KENYA HIV/AIDS Management Project (MKHAMP)
- MULTISCOPE KENYA ASAL Food Security Project (MKAFSEP)
- MULTISCOPE KENYA Peace and Community Cohesion Project (MKPCCOP)